I Just Saw Antoine & The Irrelevent Celtics On The News

Ed Harding from Channel 5 in Boston asked -- as he began his report from
Celtics training camp -- "Is There A More Irrelevent Team In Town?"

The answer is NO!!!  The C's are the low man on the Boston Sports totem
pole,
thanks to the Red Sox flourishing and making the playoffs; the
Patriots at 4-0; the Bruins latest contract squabble with Bryan
Dafoe and their season starting, and toss in the recently concluded
Ryder
Cup, and poof, very few care about the Celtics.

How Antoine looked?

Seems to be proportioned somewhat akin to last season,
maybe a few pounds skinnier, but no resemblance to Oliver
Miller. He seemed upbeat talking to the reporters. I'd be too,
if they were paying me $9 million a year.

Paul Pierce shaved off his hair. Looks a little different.

Pitino was jabbering away about making the playoffs.

Kenny Anderson looked fit and trim, ready to give it his
full effort until his perennial bout of tendinitis kicks
in.

Reporter Ed Harding ended his segment, the same way he began it:
Is There A More Irrelavent Team In Town?

Ray