From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
damekmo@teleport.com
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 1999 8:51 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Walker is FAT!!!

Hey guys! I just got back from a club in town and saw Antoine dancing and
drinking all night long. He was dressed in nothing but this leather, spiked
pouch thing. I never met the guy before and just had to ask him about the
whip. Apparently, it's something he picked up in Chicago. Is this something
we should worry about?

Paul M.