Re: Walker is FAT!!!

"Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr." wrote:

> If you found my report a joke and not credible or simply a lie, then check
> out adidas 3 on 3 international tour, man!!!  You call me a LIAR!!!  Of
> course, it was before the earthquake!!!  Maybe, you should think more before
> judging other people's honest reports and not generalize that everyones just
> making up crap!!!

Thanks for the clarification that Antoine's visit to Taiwan took place awhile
ago and not over the weekend. I expected someone would have reported it when it
actually happened rather than waiting until now to break the news about
Antoine's "triple chin" etc. Even Adidas fails to mention the tour on the
basketball segment of their Web site (adidas.com), which is what first made me
(erroneously) suspicious. When Paul Pierce went on his Nike-backed tour of
Taiwan at roughly the same time, it got splashed all over the front page of
NBA.COM. So I was just surprised that local papers haven't at least mentioned in
passing that Pierce's teammate (a reigning NBA All Star and team captain) also
had ventured that far abroad. For example when Pierce got interviewed about his
reaction to the Taiwan quake, one would expect the local reporter or Pierce
himself to have mentioned that Antoine was also there prior to the quake.
Anyway, that's why I assumed your post to be a prank, cleverly making fun of our
worst fears about ol'Antoine etc. I don't view telling jokes as a sin, so in
this sense I think you are overreacting to any perceived insults. Please keep
posting these scoops. This one was a whopper.