ESPN 50 Greatest Poll

Hey everybody. There's been a lot of talk lately about how messed up ESPN's
50 Greatest Athletes of the Century Poll is going. I tend to agree. Sorry if
this has already been posted, but most know from earlier messages that Bill
Russell was the #18 athlete. To stir controversy up even more, I see today
that Magic Johnson ranked in at #17. Can you all believe that? I respect
Magic's game to no end, but to say he is better than Russell? And 13 places
higher than Bird? That's ridiculous in my mind. Maybe it is a poll from the
ESPN.com viewers, hard to tell. It does bring up some excellent debates
though. And ones that will never end obviously. It'll be interesting to see
how the rest of ESPN's poll turns out. I'm sure there will be more arguments
to come. We will wait and see.

-Ed "Bird33"