Re: Walker is FAT!!!

In a message dated 10/2/99 10:52:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
damekmo@teleport.com writes:

<< Hey guys! I just got back from a club in town and saw Antoine dancing and
 drinking all night long. He was dressed in nothing but this leather, spiked
 pouch thing. I never met the guy before and just had to ask him about the
 whip. Apparently, it's something he picked up in Chicago. Is this something
 we should worry about?

Nah...sounds like the dancing will get him in shape, maybe even help him
perfect his wiggle.

George