Re: Walker is FAT!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr.
To: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 1999 7:02 AM
Subject: Walker is FAT!!!

Hey guys!  I just finished watching adidas 3 on 3 international basketball tournament in Taiwan.  And Antoine was one of the guests (along with Tracy Mcgrady and Tim Thomas).  Man, is he FAT or what!!!  I don't know about this since I never saw him personally but does he have double(or triple) chin???!!!

*If you never saw him personally, how can you call him fat?  Are you basing it off of second hand comments, television footage etc?

 Is this something we should worry about?

*What?  Toine's physical state or you prompting Forant?

Cecil