RE: classic "Ramblings" column from Boston Sports Guy

There is no cure for this disease, because as quickly as I give credit to Josh for the nice piece, he goes ahead and pulls a real boner, then he criticizes Jamey for being the geak, for pointing it out.

This guy doesn't get any better, and his tude will likely never go away he only seems to be getting up a bigger head of steam and it is only October 1; pathetic.

We all know which one needs to be shot, in oh so many ways; Seriously...........