Whoa...what a stinger!!!

Man, this kind of loss will hurt us in the long run when we it comes to the final run for a playoff berth.  We are definitely still a learning and growing team but we must learn to win "won" games...just have to have a killers instinct(which we surely don't have yet).

This year is definitely not our "championship run" year.  But most probably the "8th seed playoff" run year kinda thing.

It seems like every game is a "gauge", whether the team is battling a lowly team or a high caliber team.  I am confidently saying we aren't still ready for primetime but we are not to be taken lightly too.  We can also sting even those favored teams once in a while.  Yet, until we reach our true "potential and maturity", that'll be the time when they should really be scared of the celtics again.

...not now...maybe in a year or two...it depends on how Pitino can teach these kids to grow up and play maturely...