Fortson, Dorine etc

In a message dated 11/25/99 3:51:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tfmiii@worldnet.att.net writes:

> we also need to remember that the Cs will -
>  hopefully - finally get to see the dividends (Fortson) of their big
>  off-season trade by the end of the month.

     I'm glad you qualified this one. Fortson has, IIRC, a stress fractice of
the foot.  That scares the hell out of me.  A guy his size running on such a
foot could take a looonnngg time for it to heal.  Why do the names "Pervis"
and "Walton" keep coming to my mind?
     I join with Dorine's call for peace.  Cecil, Joe, Way and Dan all have
valid points and make them articulately.  They should enjoy the conversation,
as most of us do, and leave the attacks out of it. They are better than that.
 This list has been on a real roll of late, with great discussions and
writing.  There is only one member of this list who is really a lost cause in
the personal attacks department, and I can deal with that real easily.
   Everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving today, have a great one.