Last Night's Observations

Here it is folks:  WE WON'T WIN THE NBA TITLE THIS SEASON!!

Now there shouldn't be much shock or many tears out there over this
observation since I don't remember anyone predicting it.  Yes, we got
whupped.  Are we that bad (as we played last night)?  No.  Are they that good
(as they played last night)?  No.  Are they significantly better than us?
YES.  That's why they won the championship last year!

BUT, we are a young team that will get better.  We will get a rebounding stud
added to our lineup next month as well.  The Spurs aren't going to get much
better.  Duncan will continue to improve (which is scary) but most of his
supporting cast has seen better days.

We do have a problem though that is crucial to address and that's our
captain.  I hope his comments about his poor shooting are just bravado and
not how he truly feels.  Rick is right - AW needs to practice his shooting.
Walker seems to think they'll just start dropping because he wants them to.
Hopefully he'll get the message.

George