Re: Keep the team intact! (And stop bashing Antoine)

Walker's problems are no mistery, he's lazy, came to camp overweight and
didn't learn anything new like a mid-range jumper, he did improve foul
shooting somewhat. Don't believe he will ever play Bird like. He doesn't
have the arsenal of shot's Bird has or the court wisdom. I have hopes for
Walker being an above average forward, that's it. As far as his trade
value, it's still up there. Will it last? If the right package came along,
take it, he's a gamble.