Re: 6-3

Dan Forant said:
> may have our backup point guard, Overton had some production in the 4th. He
> looks like he feels more at home now. This could be big.

Good point.  I agree, Overton looked much better last night.  His shooting
touch was very nice.  He's starting to show some understanding of what to
do in this very complicated defense the Celtics run.  Let's give him a
couple more weeks to get used to Pitino-ball before passing judgement on him
one way or another, but if he keeps playing like he did last night, he'll
be a valuable backup point gaurd.  I'd still like to see him get more
assists, though.

Jon Mc