Kinkys, Gold Club and Charleston

If this report is true then the Kinkybockers reporter is not the only
one involved in some extracurricular activity in bed.  In Atlanta the
Feds have filed charges against the Gold Club, an upscale strip club,
stating that it, among other things, arranged for its strippers to go to
the Francis Marion Hotel in Charleston, SC in May of 1997 to perform a
lesbian sex show and have sex with members of a professional basketball
team.   Of course the Kinkys had a pre-playoff camp there in April of
1997.  But, the Francis Marion says the Kinkys have never stayed there.

And to think they come all the way to Charleston to get away from this
type of stuff.  :-)

BTW, if you used your credit card at the Gold Club, you better check the
charges as one of the charges is systematic overcharging.

This is an AP wire story.  So Way, I expect a link real soon so the list
can read the whole thing.  My source is this mornings State from
Columbia, SC.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net