Re: Rookie Watch and Players The Celtics Should Target In Trades

Way Of The Ray wrote:

> Players The Celtics Should Target In Trades:

> Will Perdue

> Fred "Celtic Killer" Hoiberg - He can't be stopped once he gets in the

> Randy Brown - Good defender

I think, to simplify matters, we should just trade our whole team for
the 99'-00' Bulls. (OK, to make the trade more balanced, we can keep
Heinsohn favorite McCarty, and they'll hold on to Kukoc). The Bulls are
the better team (as they showed Saturday)and, best of all, Duncan and
Grant Hill will sign on with this crew next year, as confirmed by Jerry
"Crumbs" Krause.