May & Holley

Peter May gave the Celts credit in the Globe today. He does say the Celts
should have lost. I thought the games were 48 minutes long, not 24. Only
14,140 fans in the seats. Was the Rodeo in town?? Like most sports except
for NASCAR, TV watching is down. No wonder, parity has done wonders.

Holley made nice words but said the gift to Cleveland in the draft wasn't
equal to what we got in return. Who knew? Sure he knows how yesterday's
market did also. His one intelligent observation was Walker shot no,
nothing, nada, zip, 0, free throws.

This may be getting old but Walker has only 2 shots, the bomb and the
drive. Which most defenses have figured out, they give him the bomb because
he can't hit it with enough regularity, and his drives are snuffed out
because he start out too far. He needs to get and stay low (at least
rebound)and or learn a short jumper to open up the inside. When's the last
time you saw him take one?