Re: Damon Jones

Conlon played on a former Celtics team that was so bad, he was cheered
simply for hustling. I'd like to see if and when Marty gets playing time if
his lack of talent is noticed more now (he doesn't suck, but there's a
reason he sat at home for a few months). Don't get me wrong, I love Marty,
but he's the 12th man with a stubbed toe (really Rick?) for a reason.

Maybe it's because he's Irish!!

Theresa