Game by Game

I just take it game by game. Seems like the games the Celts had the hot
hand they needed little fiddling from Pitino. When it's the opposite we get
little help from him, especially in the Chicago game. I don't believe he
sees something in practice with the second unit where he can afford to make
mass subs during a real game, unless they scrimmage against the
cheerleaders. I am a Pitino fan, just hope he finds what he's looking
for....soon.