Fear not!

There are no more winless teams in the NBA to victimize the Celts.

My 2 cents about the last few games:
*I never liked Dana Barros but I had grown to live with him after he made
decent contributions after Kenny went down last year.  Many list members
preferred him to Kenny at that point.  Seeing him knock down a barrel full of
3 pointers in the preseason I thought he might really contribute this season.
 Boy was I wrong.  He's missing his jumpers, missing lay-ups, bogs down the
offense, and gets eaten alive on defense.  Somebody give Kenny steroids!  If
we have to depend on Dana it's back to the top of the lottery!
*Obviously there was a reason why Eric Williams has been dumped twice in
trades.  Hopefully there's another sucker out there and he'll be dumped
again.  Too bad.  He looked so good in the first two preseason games and
showed a little spark a few games ago.  Maybe he needs to spend another game
in the DNP column.
*Come back soon Danny!!

George