[Fwd: Re: Knicks game over/unders]

Learn from the master...

-- BEGIN included message

Dana was 16 under tonight.

And EW has ALMOST NEVER gotten it done against a good defender.  For
example, look up his 96-97 stats against the Cav's when EW was playing for
the C's.  Which is one of the reasons I really liked Pitino's very first
free agent signing.

And 60% of the Celtics roster is a bunch of guys without the courage to
fail - guys who will generally tighten up in the fourth quarter and shoot
very poorly when the game is on the line.  This one factor makes Walker
second rate, and makes his 1st quarter wiggles the biggest jokes in the
game.

One final point, Anderson (+15 tonight) did it himself, and would have done
it himself with the second string.  When he's sound he's one of the best
offensive pg's in the league, and his defense is no worse than average
(again, when he's sound).  By the way, don't count on Anderson to be sound
for more than a third of the season.

And the C's may well be the most poorly coached team in the league, at least
if you count half-court set efficiency.

Brandon Stahl <bstahl@bu.edu> wrote in message

> Warren wrote:
> >   Barros continues to be weakest link in top 9, with marginal
> > offensive production ane terrible defense.
>
> A quick note on this one.  Barros, first of all, is a point guard.

He is?  In what league?  I agree that he can't play anywhere else.

-- END included message