Re:

Seeing that Kenny is able to play through the pain that he is in at the moment
the Celtics dont want Adrian to play point guard for the exact reason that Bill
mentioned in his game review. Griffin is being worn out now. To make him play
extra minutes at the moment would ruin him.

If Kenny was out then yes definitely I would play him, but not now that Kenny is
playing and Cheaney is out with injury.

Apart from that I do agree with you on Dana.

Cheers,

Warwick

P.S. The Tracy McGrady countdown is now on.