Re: How could Antoine...

Dave Hughes wrote:

> My first chance to check out the Cs was tonight vs. the Bulls on WGN, and I
> only have one thing to say, "How could Antoine miss BOTH of those free
> throws at the end!!"

The real question is...
When will Paul Pierce stop becoming the next Ron Mercer? We all thought that
Ron Mercer was not assertive enough in his early Celtic days, well Paul's
becoming exactly the same. Thirteen shots only in a game for our go-to man?

Yeah, right. Stop trashing Antoine and look for the real answer. So what he
missed two free throws? Had Paul Pierce been more assertive and taken two more
shots Antoine's free throws wouldn't have mattered.

Then again, this is flame bait for 95% of the Paul Pierce fan club list and you
all know how much I like Paul (well those of you who saw my posts early last
season do).