Re: Ryan on Walker

In a message dated 11/13/99 8:54:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, opi@unesco.org
writes:

<< "Guess who played a pretty nice game? Antoine Walker; that's who. He
 torched the Knicks in the first quarter with an intelligent mixture of
 shots. >>
It seemed to me that Walker was scoring at will against LJ.  Then the Knicks
switched to Thomas who stuffed him and we gave up (on that option).  Had AW
continued he could have easily fouled out Thomas (who was one of the most
foul prone players in the league even before the rule changes) and then
feasted on LJ some more.  Instead, that whole plan of attack was abandoned
after that one block.
l also felt that AW got the shaft on a couple of his traveling calls.  Looked
to me that his movement was all head & shoulders and not feet.

George