RYAN

Funny thing - I'm familiar with Bob Ryan's voice, and I noticed during Pitino's press conference last night there were several questions from him. I believe that was part of his head we could see on the screen.  I know Ryan is at most of the home games, but if Peter May is covering the games for the Globe, why is Ryan at the press conference?  Perhaps just for his own column?  His voice and manner of speaking are as distinctive as his writing.

Also, though Walker played under control much of the time last night, when he did put up an ill advised  attempt at a long 3 pointer, Tommy said "oh, no, Antoine" - that will do more good for Antoine, if he sees that tape, than all the excuses.  It sure was good to have Cousy there last night, too.

Dorine