Da Bulls

The Celtics beat the Knicks at home but are capable of playing a lot
better. The Knicks, Charlotte and Toronto (so far) know what time it is.
:-)

Next up are the Terri-Bulls, shooting .375% as a club. Their leading
scorer, Toni Kukoc, missed last night's Philly game due to back spasms.
He leads the team in assists at 3.8 per game. The number one pick in the
draft, Elton Brand, is shooting only .390 but is averaging 8.0 rebounds.

I'd like to see the Celtics execute like champions tonight. I want them
to leave an impression on the Bulls fans.

The Celtics are off until Wednesday, so they should lay it all on the
line. They should especially concentrate on the 4th quarter. I wouldn't
mind if Kenny Anderson rested or played half the minutes he had
yesterday, but for the rest of the players to treat this game as a
classic "must" win.

*****