Re: stunk it up!!

Barros because of his size has a vision problem, so he stops 7 feet short of the 3 point line and looks to pass. Someone has to come out to get it and it swings him out further. Valuable seconds lost not to mention a bored 4 other guys looking for action. Barros will not fit into this system now because we have enough fire power, we need someone to get them the ball. As bad as the Celts looked against Detroit, I believe we win with Anderson. When is he ever going to stop those drives anyway? He's always on the floor and we need him healthy. Not crazy about Pitino's coaching or for getting this team up for the game. Tommy H has great wisdom. We weren't pushing it and Walker's mostly out of position.