>From: D Parker <danp@town.ipswich.ma.us>
>
>I thought it was funny that with the three days between games, the Celtics
>had two of them off (no practice, I assume).  Last year all we heard was
>there was no time to practice, then this year they get three days and only
>take advantage of one of them.  With the kind of effort they put forth
>tonight it'll be a while before Pitino gives them two days off again.

Was this mentioned on tv or something?  I too think it's odd, especially
because I read somewhere that Dana missed a practice to go to his
Grandmother's funeral.  Does that mean he missed the only practice between
Indiana and Detroit?  As well as the first two games of the season.  It
certainly looks that way.  Plus I don't think he played all that much in the
pre-season either, with Turner getting minutes.  Hopefully that means Dana
will get back to playing as well as he was at the end of last season, which
wasn't at all bad, because as frightening as this sounds, this team is only
any good right now when Kenny Anderson is on the court.

Jim