Re: Patricia Bender confirms it

In a message dated 11/10/99 5:58:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jim_meninno@hotmail.com writes:

<< OK, we can relax for at least one more year...

 Boston Celtics            Date    # of      total
 Player                   signed   years     salary     misc  FA
 Adrian Griffin ........   8/1/99    2        ??        t-opt '01

By then we'll have our $2 million exemption again since you only get one
every other year.  That should be enough to use as a starting point to get
him to where the Larry Bird exemption would apply.

George