Re: TSN's Peter May report

> I didn't see a lot of the
> Indiana game, but they looked to be trapping a lot more, both in the
> halfcourt and the press, and were giving up a lot of wide open shots.
> Against Indiana!  You know, a team that can shoot lights out if you leave
> them open, but aren't the fastest guys in the world to stay with one-on-one.

The Hornets had destroyed the Pacers in their previous game with a lot
of trapping (of Rik Smits) so it's a strategy that can work - it just
didn't for the Celtics. And historically Smits has been tough to stop
one-on-one when he gets established, which he could easily do against
Battie, so I don't really fault the call here. And everything was falling
for the Pacers in that half.

Alex