The fleet center

I too hate to see the floor go, but change happens....

What I REALLY hate is to see the new Pacer arena (I forget its name) and
realize the Celtics SHOULD HAVE BUILT A PLACE LIKE THAT.

Even over the TV tube, the place has the look of a retro bball arena.  The
stands look like they are steeply banked, so all seats are relatively close
to the court.  I remember Red complaining a few year back that the
fleetcenter was just the opposite, that the seats go back forever.

If any professional bball team in America were to build an arena with an
"old feel", it should have been the C's.  They blew it.