Good game!

Celts won a good game tonight and hopefully got a little education to boot.  Not often you blow a 20 point lead and momentum and still win the game.  Griffin looks very good.  Not sure why Cheaney is playing as many minutes as he is.  One thing was "painfully" apparent tonight, the 2nd unit works better with Turner instead of Barros.  Why?  Because Barros always thinks shoot first and pass second.  This changes the entire concept of the game even if he is hitting.  As he is running around looking for his shot, everyone else stops and also goes into "jump shot" mode.  Turner is young, will make mistakes, and can't shoot a lick, but that is OK, because we don't need him to score.  We need our 2nd unit to press, penetrate and run & gun.  Turner is the better choice.  Lets see how things play out.  Look forward to tomorrow night.  Our 1st rough game.  2nd night of back to back on the road against Indiana who was blasted their last time out.  We'll get a better gauge of where we stand.   Talk at ya later, Troy