Celtics Pride

Being a fan since the Jo Jo White & Charlie Scott days, I've always
heard talk about "Celtics Pride". I always thought that it was some
corny cliche; however, observing this team and the way Pitino has
dealt with the players since the end of last season, I've come to
believe that it is meaningful and that we are seeing it manifested in
this Celtics team. Pitino's bringing in of guys like Russell &
Cowens has, in my opinion, made the team realize what high
standards must be maintained in order to achieve what those guys
have. I won't get too excited this early, but it looks like these guys
are on the right track!

-David