SELLOUTS

I believe the sellouts will come, once this team establishes itself as a winner.  The fans were faithful for a long time, but it has been a very long time since there was a winning Celtics team.  With the history of this franchise, people expect alot of any Celtics team, and they were patient for a long time - longer than most fans would have been, I think.  The Celtic fans are very knowledgeable and expect alot - perhaps too much, but that's the way it is.
Right now they're exciting and fun to watch - which is enough, up to a point. When the effort is there the fans will give their approval.  Unselfish, team basketball, never giving up - that's what Celtics fans expect and what they approve of.  Yes, I think they really did listen to Bill Russell, which says alot for them as a team.
Dorine