the press (on the court)

Alex wrote

>>He [Pitino] also said that the reason they didn't press was because
Toronto had
so much time to prepare for it that he didn't feel that it would be as
effective. He plans to use the press out of strength this year, taking
advantage of opportunities and surprise value. Today was a great example
of exploiting Washington's second unit.<<

With the electric energy of Kenny, the heady shot-selection of our suddenly
super-CyberTwon and the overall wonderful play of Adrian Griffin, this has
got to be the most underrated key to our revitalized Cs. Using the full
court trap as a weapon and not a default has been a key. No longer can
teams count on it for demoralizingly easy baskets. Now it is now the newly
flexible Cs that are calling the shots and deciding when to turn up the
pressure.

All of them - Antoine, Kenny, Adrian and Rick - deserve credit!

Go team Go! - Tom Murphy