Griffin Watch

Griffin stats vs. Washington:  9 pts., 8 boards, 5 assists, 4 steals
Looks like the guy is for real, for now.  He's no AW and he may never be.
Nevertheless, job well done Grif!  This of course is just MY opinion.  I
apologize to the people who felt that my previous post was "way off".  I WAS
NOT ABLE TO WATCH THE LAST 2 GAMES so my comments are based on what I have
read on the different websites I visited.  And the websites say that Grif
started at forward.  I rest my case.

P.S. For what its worth, 44 wins this season seems realistic to me.