What's Ron going to do?

Interesting that Denver beat Phoenix (without Penny) to open the year.
But, what's Ron going to do?  He "only" got 17 shots and 16 points.
That's because, the point guard has played "his" game now that the real
season is on.  Van Exel had 21 shots and 34 points.

Oh yeah, and did you see that Ron's agent had his feelings hurt.  Seems
that he "worked hard, but nobody (his teammates) said how hard I
worked."  Butch Carter sid Miller was "not good enough to make the
team."

I can see it now.  Negotiations with Master P and Ron Mercer.  "Now, we
want a contract rider that Ron gets the most shots, always at least 5
more than any other player, and you have to cut one of your guards and
give Master P a guaranteed contract for the same length of time as Ron
here, cause, it has always been our dream to win a championship on the
same team."

Well, I am sorry, but my sarcasm could not be restrained today.  I guess
it's just the lawyer in me talking.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net