RE: It's The Dawning Of The Adrian Griffin Era

I don't know what's worse continuing to read this embarrassing juvenile negative drivel, or knowing that as soon as the bubble bursts in a game to come (even the MJ Bulls had a downer once and awhile) that Wrong Way will somehow get some pathetic joy out of pointing out some specific team weakness at the time.

Count on it; Ray will gloat, but I for one want to see him exit stage right, when this team takes off.  We don't want no damned bandwagon fans around here.

What makes some do darned happy to wallow in some kind of perceived misery.  Personally Ray I truly feel sorry for you.  A closet Clipper fan for sure.

Go Green!