Game Pictures

I have a video card which allows me to watch TV in my computer monitor.  It
also allows me to take pictures of anything I see via that method.

A few weeks ago I formed a Celtics picture list in which I distribute
pictures that I take during the game.  I usually send them out throughout
the game and within 5 minutes (or less) of taking them.

If you want to get these, e-mail me privately.  Those who are currently
getting them seem to enjoy them.

WARNING:  If you have a mailbox which can get full, you should probably not
get these as they end up requiring a lot of storage space.

Vinny
vnatale@map.com