Success this season

I've been seeing a lot of negative things written about the Green this year.
  I'm here to say that I agree with one comment that was written a couple of
days ago.  People who are predicting wins in the 30's are saying that the
current team is of the same level as Pitino's first year.  I'm glad to say
that those of you who think that way, are wrong.  The Celtics have added
some good players in the off season and have a good core of young players.
They may struggle at first, while getting used to playing with one another,
but once Fortson comes back it's going to be a different story.  Pitino's
focus for this team will not be on the defensive side, as far as pressing
and so forth.  He's no dummy.  He did that the last couple of years because
he didn't have enough talent to compete.  Now he has the depth he needs to
field a competitve team.  I'm predicting 48 wins and a 5 or 6 seed in the
playoffs.  The Celts will be serious contenders in 2-3 years.

Mac