Penny

The thing that makes Hardaway so good is his abilities and size at the point
guard spot. Playing him at the two spot negates some of his God-given
ability. I like the trade if Penny will play the one spot, at least,
part-time. Otherwise, the trade doesn't make any sense since we will have
another me-firster, 3 starters playing two spots(Penny, Pierce,Walker), and
hadn't used our best tradeable options to get inside help...

DJessen33