Re: Penny and the trade

I dont think Lorenzen Wright's going to help any team.

Yes, hes athletic, but no hes not a basketballer. Hes an athlete. Hes where
Camby was in his rookie year and I dont believe that he has as much
talent/skills to get to where Camby is right now in New York.

There is a difference between being an athlete and a basketballer and the
sooner people figure that out the better.

I wonder why the Mark Jackson's and the John Stockton's of the league (slow
and unathletic) have so much success.

Warwick