WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP?

I kind of thought the reason the '86 Celtics white players were brought up
was because they were the exception, rather than the rule.  I took it to
mean that no matter the color of their skin, chemistry was the important
thing.  It was also offered as a tribute to a great Celtics team.  Anyway,
it's symbolic that those of us on this list are real fans who like to
discuss former great players as well as the current ones.  Too many people
now don't even know about those former players, who laid the groundwork for
the current NBA and didn't get the compensation or the comfort these guys
do.

Does anyone happen to know if there are plans to show the Russell Tribute on
television at some point?  Was anyone there who can tell us if it was taped?
I would have given alot to be there.

Dorine