Re:

Once, when I valued security more than happiness, I toiled in the bowels
of a large law firm.  During the 1986 playoffs, a lawyer (native Cuban)
who was unfamiliar with the NBA or the Celtics walked in and saw that
the Celtics had 5 white players on the floor.  He quizzed us and said,
isn't that unusual for a team to have so many white players.  And one of
the knowledgeable replied, "But Ricardo, those of 5 of the meanest white
boys you would ever know."  The explanation did not seem to satisfy him.
But, I think the 1986 team is a good example of the chemistry and lack
of ego that is necessary to win, and which is missing from the current
Celitcs.  So, what is going to happen about those two all important
issues now that we have SOME talent?