Re: Nice Article On Future Celtics Point Guard Andre Miller

We are the Borg.  Resistance is futile.  The two rookie point guards
will
be assimilated into Pitino's NBA-Wannabe system.

Why it's not highly probable both players will end up with the Celtics,
it would give the team great flexibility in the backcourt, and the
ability to go with a two-PG offense like Philly, perhaps creating some
very
interesting matchups.
Ray