Re: Pippen

> I tend to think that those who think that Pippen has been an overrated
> player throughout his career do so because they can't appreciate his
> defensive effectiveness. Pippen was a great example of a player who didn't
> need to score loads of points to have a big effect on the game, i.e. the
> type of player we hope Walker will develop into.
>
> Alex

  Alex,

I'd agree with some of what you said but the above is what I *hate* about
Pippen.. .The same thing could be said about a multitude of players "didn't
need to score loads of points to have a big effect on the game" one for
example is Dennis Rodman.... Now, justify your statement with the addition of
Rodman to that group..

Warwick