Tidbits from Cincinnati

-Paul Pierce and Kenny Anderson were on Up Close with Gary Miller on ESPN
last night but I missed all but the last 10 minutes of it.  If anyone could
summarize it for the group, it would be interesting.  The closing
statements had Pierce all but guaranteeing a championship in Boston with
Kenny a little less convincing.

-I find the entire franchiseinf Atlanta nauseating--from the fans, to the
players, to the coach.  Their playoff attendance was a joke, the players
lay down and die every playoffs and I've always felt that Lenny Wilkens is
overrated. . .I know he has more coaching wins than anyone but what's his
winning percentage?  What have his teams done in the last 15 years?  I'd
rather not make the playoffs like the Celts than roll over like Atlanta did.

Goggin