Re: Holley On WEEI & More Pitino

I take back what I just wrote about Joe's impeccable
orthodoxy.  How in Red Auerbach's name could you
imagine that Rick Pitino would trade Antoine Walker
for Elton Brand?  In a million years?  Why would he do
that?  As for Penny, the guy is everything we don't
need, including an 85 million dollar salary demand
this offseason.