Re: Holley On WEEI & More Pitino

You really think anyone would be interested in giving up a first
round pick for an injured Popeye, who's been out-of-commission
for the last two seasons?  I doubt it.  Maybe he can be
dealt as cap filler.

But if you want another first round choice, you're going to have to
give up Barros or Battie, which is something they may do any ways,
expecially
with Battie, if they plan on re-signing Mercer.

Besides with Malone, what does Utah need another power forward for?
Didn't they trade for Fuller to act as a back-up?  Doesn't Keefe
fulfill that role?
Ray