No Subject

I agree with you on Rip. This kid was by the far the stud on a team stacked with
potential 20ppg calibre scorers and stunning athletes. You watch him from moment
to moment and nothing seems to faze him. His facial expression during timeouts
says: "I'm so utterly calm baby fuhgettaboutit we're going to win this game." The
one thing you notice is how thin his upper arms are and the fact that at 6-6  he
might not even weigh 180 pounds. I don't think you should compare him to Ray Allen
though.

-----