scorers

Ron has to go.  There are too many scorers as of now,
and what the team needs is an Otis Thorpe or Antonio
Davis type guy that doesn't need to touch the ball
much.  You have V down low, and Pierce and Walker to
shoot, with Kenny a fourth option.  Ron is too high
priced to put on the bench.

other thoughts:

The blazers should win the title.  I love what they
are doing to utah, and am simply awed by their depth
and superiority at every position.  The have the two
strongest two-guards in the league, the best defensive
point, one of the best offensive points (can you
imagine the team chemistry that would allow Damon
Stoudamire to sit out the whole 4th quarter?), a top
three power forward, and half a dozen other guys who
could start elsewhere.  I don't think San Antonio will
beat them more than once.  I don't see how anybody can
beat them.

Hated the May interview.  He doesn't really know
anything, so it's just like reading a Paul Moriarity
post essentially.  ML has a big mouth, and I'm sure
the reporter goaded him to unload.  Gaston doesn't
send messages that way -- it's idiotic, given how much
he has invested in Pitino.  This is make or break time
for the Rickster, though.  Keep Battie!

Josh