Re: Too many scorers?

I respect Larry Brown as a coach but if one examines all his teams.
They sorely lack a scoring threat who can take them to that next level.
That is what Bird precisely did to the team, he added Chris Mullin and
amalgameted Rose into the curent offense and the results are their for
everybody to see. - Mishra

PS: Defese wins championships is a good cliche provided you have the
offense.